Our employees support the growth of FRANCITAL Environnement through their daily commitment which is based on an approach of continuous sustainable development.
While pursuing our initial objectives, namely reducing our environmental footprint, maintaining responsible supply chains and logistics, promoting ethical and social standards, we implement for our future work principles of eco-design for our development processes for our products.
We have reflected on the lifecycle phases of our products which allows us to identify key factors on which to act:
- Reduce toxic materials
- Promote use of local suppliers
- Reduce packaging
- Promote practices using responsible transport logistics
- Optimise the use of materials and components
- Get back and recycle materials and components
- Reduce the impact during the life of a product by encouraging best practice (upkeep)
- Commit to thinking about end-of-life
- Select more ecological marketing materials
CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in their 2015 version
Traceability in the supply chain and supplier evaluation
Supply by European companies
- Stricter environmental regulation;
- Ensuring deadlines (avoiding rush transport);
- Long-term relationship of trust.
Implementation of traceability :
From the fibre to the cloth.
Identification of environmental risks from our suppliers, audits on water usage (dying, finishing)
REACH regulation and chemical products
Requirement for certificate stating the presence or non-presence of one or more substances on the list of SVHC substances of the REACH regulation for delivered products. Periodical checks to update the list of substances identified as dangerous.
SAFETY OF TEXTILES USED - OEKO TEX standard 100 required
The textiles used for the production of our clothing are labelled OekoTex® or meet similar standards. The Oekotex® label means on the one hand maximum values for concentration of substances potentially harmful for human health and the regulation on the other hand the methods used for textile analysis